WBJEE 2019 Exam Date,Admit Card,Exam Pattern,Syllabus
WBJEE 2019 Exam Date,Admit Card,Exam Pattern,Syllabus : WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) is the exam to take admission in Engineering,Medical,Pharmacy, and Architecture Colleges after 12th Exam in West Bengal. It is state level exam to take admission in several colleges in West Bengal. Here we are going to talk about WBJEE 2019 Exam Date,Admit Card,Exam Pattern,Syllabus. Here in this following article, we are going to talk about this in brief. So follow these article.
WBJEE Examinations form fill starts in the month of January mostly last week of January, 2019. You can check the informations on the Official Website.
WBJEE 2019 Exam Date :
- Start of Online form fill-up: 19/12/2018
- Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page:
- Last date of downloading confirmation page: 24/01/2019
- Window for correction by candidates: 26/01/2019 to 28/01/2019
- Publication of Downloadable Admit Card in www.wbjeeb.nic.in 10/04/2019 (tentative)
- Date of Examinations:
Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry)
11:00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Publication of Results: 05/06/2019 (tentative)
WBJEE 2019 Admit Card :
WBJEE 2019 will available for download from mostly first week of April 2019. You need to download the admit cards from WBJEE Official Website. And you will need to keep a copy of admit card till the admission process ends. So make sure you keep a copy with you until admission process closed. Because no duplicate Admit Card will provide for future.
WBJEE 2019 Exam Pattern :
- Exam Mode:- The Exam will be held through Offline Mode (OMRs).
- Total Marks:- The whole paper will be on 200 Marks.
- Mode of Questions:- All the questions will be MCQ types.
- How to Answer :- The candidates needs to fill the OMR Sheets with Blue/Black Ink.
- Subjects:- For Engineering : Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. And For Medical: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Number of Questions :- There will be 155 Questions in Total.
- In category- I & category II, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. There is no negative marking in category-III.
- Category – I :- Only one answer will be correct.
- Category – II :- Only one answer will be correct.
- Category – III :- One or More than One will be correct.
WBJEE 2019 Syllabus :
- Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions
- Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid state Electronics
- Optics (II) Wave Optics
- Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction
- Bulk properties of matter
- Heat & Thermal Physics
- Laws of motion
- Work, power, energy
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Optics I (Ray optics)
- Particle nature of light & wave particle dualism
- Atoms, Molecules & Chemical Arithmetic
- Atomic Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Chemistry in Industry
For more informations, Follow JEEupdate to get informations about WBJEE, JEE Main and Advanced.