How to learn Java easily in 7 days?
In today’s world lots of Indian Students choosing software engineering. And they also wanted to make it as a career. So to become a good software developer or engineer they should have good knowledge about Coding. And till date, Java is one of the popular coding languages. And any students/ software make a career after learning java. So now the question arrives that how to learn Java easily.
So if you are studying in any engineering college then you should have a subject called Java and later on Advanced Java. But in colleges, there are plenty of students so might not understand Java properly in your classrooms. So I am going to tell How you can learn Java within 7 days.
So, guys, let’s start
Purpose of Learning Java:
- Tons of resources to learn Java
- Lots of job opportunities after learning Java
- Java is an open source programing language
- Java’s rich API
- Powerful development tools
- Used by developers from Worldwide
- It’s easy to learn
Yes! You read right Java is really easy to learn and implement.
Is Java really easy to learn?
Java is application layer programming language and is not very difficult to learn. It does not require any prior programming experience to learn java coding. Learning Java can be really easy if you already know a programming language. The fastest way to learn java is to start learning by doing it. So you need practice more to become a pro in Java Programming Language.
Make your mindset hard to learn Java:
Every person doesn’t like any programming language, so you need to ask yourself first that you really wanted to learn it or not. And those people might distract you by saying that learning Java is not worth in this time era.
But you need to ignore those comments and should need to make a hard mindset to learn Java. And instead of listing them, you must focus all your attention on learning the language you picked.
Install JAVA and Eclipse:
Although, it is very much possible to learn Java simply by installing the Java SDK the learning curve, in this case, is bound to be really slow. When Java SDK is combined with an IDE, it provides for an integrated development environment which will take care of all your needs and will help you learn quickly and more effectively. And among the different IDEs, Eclipse is undoubtedly the best and can be downloaded for free.
Steps to install Java SDK
- Go to
- Click on Download “JDK“.
Steps to install Eclipse
- Go to
- Download “Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers“
- Unzip the downloaded zip file in a folder. This should create a folder structure.
Learn the Basics of Java:
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts including encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, containment, and polymorphism.
- Why Java is Platform Independent? Why it can be easily run on all operating systems like Unix, Windows or Mac?
- What is Java Virtual Machine? How does Java Virtual Machine work?
- Understanding of Java Collection framework
- Good understanding of data types and a few java.lang classes like String, Math, System, stream concepts etc.
- Try to evaluate your programming skills.
Read Some Books to get clear concepts:
To learn Java properly, I would recommend you to follow some books. By following some Books you will get a brief concept about Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, Containment, and Polymorphism.
These are some books you can follow these to Learn Java:
- Programming with JAVA by E Balagurusamy
- Core Java: An Integrated Approach
- Let us JAVA – Yashavant Kanetkar (For Practice)
Try to Built Some Applications by using Java:
Learning only the theoretical concepts of Java will not help you become a programming expert. For this, you will be required to put the theory into practice as well. So, make use of the knowledge acquired by you and start creating a simple application. You can go for some simple coding exercises which will keep your motivation levels high. By simple, I do not mean a “Hello World”. I would recommend some exercises like below.
Try some logic exercises like
- Compute factorial of a number.
- Create a Fibonacci series.
- Find all prime numbers between 1 to 1000
- A print number in the word (e.g. 123 = One Hundred Twenty Three)
Try file input/output exercises like
- Read a file and display its content on the console.
- List all files in a directory.
- Create a file with some content.
- Read input from a user on console.
Try String manipulation exercises like
- find a string in the large text.
- replace a part of string
- parse numbers from strings
Try to follow these steps which mentioned in these very post. I am sure if you follow these steps properly. You will definitely able to learn Java easily in 7 days. So if you are serious about learning the language then don’t waste your valuable time and starts learning today.
So if you Like this information please let us know in the comments.